Saturday, March 26, 2005

Eastertime

Maybe it's because it's Easter weekend, but I have a sudden urge to go to church. Well, not-so-sudden - it's something I've been thinking about for a while, but haven't felt the push to do anything about until now. As someone who last went to a service when she was a teenager, I'm currently trying to decide which one to go to. Do I go local? Or do I choose somewhere I think I'll fit in most? I think this one is my local church, but does it matter that it's anglican and I was raised non-conformist? Should I therefore go here instead? Or even somewhere else entirely - St James seems to be more my kind of thing... Hmmmmm.

As part of my search, I've come across a website that reviews church services - the Mystery Worshipper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home