Tuesday, November 08, 2005

And we're off...

Well well well, her stomach was rumbling more than mine! But it never really got off the ground - we just discussed processes, so of course she asked me what I thought about them... so we just went on about how I felt about this. I kept saying I wished I wasn't so accepting of things ("so how does that make you feel?") but at the same time if I don't actually have any complaints... And when she asks me 'how does that make me feel?' it sends me into a panic. It was really hard going.

She felt that maybe I was nervous at what I was about to get myself into.... maybe I thought she'd mistreat me (??!). so I said that up until recently i'd become rather cynical about therapy and would have laughed at myself for doing this but now I really do think it could help. But all in all, I feel it was a bit of wasted time. I know it probably brought up some good stuff, but I would've preferred to get on with things, not have to discuss my feelings about things like money, times, etc. (I know I know)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home