Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Denial

So I had the meeting with my boss and someone from HR over my apparent inability to do my job and me not meeting any of the criteria on my job description. This came as rather a shock to me so I spent the days up to the meeting collecting all the evidence that I have indeed been following my job description and am actually rather good at my work.

So in I went, armed with reems of paper containing all the evidence. Imagine my surprise when my boss denied that she'd ever said such a thing and she thought I was doing well... Huh? So I went over some of my concerns from previous times she's slagged me off (to my face and to other people) and of course she denied the lot! So now all I have to do is produce a plan of my work for the next few months and all apparently will be well. Ho hum. Not that I trust her at all. No doubt we're not at the end of this strange situation.

So since then I've been really trying to do things how she likes them done. This involves changing what I write with her corrections and then changing them back again when she next looks at it (and has forgotten all about ever suggesting such changes). Not surprisingly I've spent the past 3 weeks drawing one table which lists some reports that are due in the next 12 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home