Sunday, April 10, 2005

Bosses, eh?!

Honestly, I'm out of my job-from-hell, but still find that in my new place (which is a billion times better) there are those who continue to get up to their tricks. I'm not expecting everything to be plain sailing, but I had hoped that things were more transparent here.

Anyway, looking on The Guardian's website, there's an ad for a job in my team. We'd already been told about it, and we'd been assured that we'd be shown the job description before it was circulated externally. Guess what? The ad is the first time I've seen anything relating to the job. It worries me as it's asking for someone who has experience in the areas that I work on - and to be honest there's not enough work for me to do... So, ho hum, we shall see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home