Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Back! Back! Back!

It seems like ages since I last posted anything here. - mainly because my life became a bit too busy. At long last managed to find another job (start next week), then my evil psycho boss got the boot... so there's been a lot of things taking up my time in the past few weeks. It turned out other people had made complaints about her (I'd just managed to set the ball rolling - a rather stressful task nevertheless) and management were already sick of her incompetence - her bullying was just the icing on the cake. So now neither she nor me work there anymore. (I know, it's a bugger that I found a new job at the wrong time!).

I don't know whether she's totally delusional or just that she's good at putting on a front as she's dealing with her forced leaving as if it was always her plan to go and she was never supposed to work there for so long (one year?!). We all just sat there gobsmacked at her lies. At least I've got my compassion back again - with all the problems I was having with her this summer it got to the point where I really couldn't care less what happened to her; now I just feel very very sad that someone can be so screwed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home