Thursday, May 26, 2005

And on and on...

And so my trouble at work rattles on...

I've been talking about it to some colleagues who are all shocked at what my boss said to me. One of them (who mixes in higher circles) said she should've been notified about it, but instead all she's heard is good things said about me... Which is nice, but... I had decided to buckle down and do everyting I'm told to do (whilst worrying that it won't be enough and something will be invented that will make me fail). However, now I feel I have to consider making a complaint about the way i've been treated... I mean, I think I'm probably going to get the boot no matter how I perform so I might as well go out standing up for myself instead of meekly being consciencious. Or maybe the situation could be sorted out before then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home